Digital Collage: All About Me

To begin with, my background is purple because it is my favorite color. Also being an auntie is the best thing, which I can’t keep calm. The baby on the right is my nephew and the puppy is our dog. Family is one thing I really care about a lot. I have traveled with my family all over the west coast of the united states. A big home is my dream home which I hope I comes true later on.

My favorite youtubers are FazeRug and MrBeast, they are very entertaining. I used to play the violin in 5th and 6th grade and been to 2 concerts during school. Digital Photography is a very fun and exciting class, which I wanted to experience. I like to watch many different shows on both Netflix and Disney plus, which are Nailed It, Sugar Rush, Victorious, and Cruella. The Babysitters Club are my favorite graphic novels to read. Music I have been listening to and I have liked for a while is Olivia Rodrigo’ SOUR Album. My favorite holiday is Christmas.

My favorite Starbucks drink is the Pink drink with sweet cream cold foam and strawberry purée in the cold foam. I also like the birthday cake-pops. I like to eat many different kind of fruits and vegetables. The     in-n-out fries are my favorite since there fresh. The snickers bars are my favorite chocolate bars. The cotton candy Baskin Robbins is my favorite ice cream. Thai Tea boba is my usual favorite boba. The forever 21 is a store I usually go to and is my favorite.

One thought on “Digital Collage: All About Me